Tuition and fees
Distinct from other programs in Bologna, the tuition for the E.C.Co. Program, which is decided in February of the preciding year, is virtually all-inclusive.
The E.C.Co. program fee covers the following expenses:
– Student housing (furnished)
– Partial daily food allowance (20€/day)
– Administrative oversight and assistance of all immigration procedures
– Tuition for all academic courses (whether at the University or the E.C.Co. in-house courses, including the intensive language program in September and January)
– Day-long (curricular and co-curricular)
– 1 excursion out of Bologna (typically 2 nights), including travel, per semester
– Varied activities (gatherings, dinners) in and around Bologna throughout the semester
– Cooking classes
– To encourage students’ exploration of cultural activities, E.C.Co. offers a partial reimbursement (up to 100 €/student/semester)
– Extensive academic orientation and advising
– Academic support for university courses and exams
The E.C.Co. program, in addition, organizes group travel from the United States to Bologna (and return) at cost. If students do not take the group flight, they do not pay for it. They are expected to communicate all travel plans to the Resident Director as well as to the office staff in Bologna.
Typical costs to students not covered by the program fee:
– Any elective travel
– An Italian cell phone (required by the program in case of emergency, cost approximately 30 €) and any telephone calls
– Other incidentals: laundry, towels, some kitchen items
For further information, students from Vassar College, Wellesley College, and Wesleyan University should contact their respective study abroad offices.
To apply to the E.C.Co. Program, click here for your Application Form.
Accepted Students can find important information about the Program by clicking here:
Students from schools outside the E.C.Co. Consortium (Vassar College, Wellesley College, Wesleyan University) should contact Wesleyan University for further information about the A.Y. 2022-23:
Professor Francesco Marco Aresu
Department of Art and Art History
41 Wyllis Avenue
Middletown, CT 06459
Tel: (860) 685-4615
105 Fisk Hall
Middletown, CT 06459
Tel: (860) 685-2550